TetCon is the most technical and the only vendor-neutral information security conference that has been taking place annually in Saigon, Vietnam since 2012. TetCon aims to provide attendees with hands-on experiences, cutting-edge researches, and latest developments in information security in Vietnam and around the world. TetCon is a not-for-profit event; all proceeeds after cost is covered shall be donated to charity and civil society organizations in Vietnam.
All presentations submitted to TetCon are reviewed and hand-picked by a team of top-notch security researchers, including
- Bruce Dang
- Bruce is a senior security development engineering lead at Microsoft focusing on Windows kernel and reverse engineering. He is a co-author of “Practical Reverse Engineering”.
- Thanh Nguyen
- Thanh is the founder of VNSECURITY research group (since 1998) and a member of “The Hacker’s Choice”, which was the first group to crack A5 GSM in 2006 within a minute.
- Nguyen Anh Quynh
- Quynh is a computer security researcher and coder. He is the founder of open source projects Capstone Engine and Unicorn Engine.
- Juliano Rizzo
- Juliano has been involved in computer security for more than 15 years, working on vulnerability research, reverse engineering and development of high quality exploits for bugs of all classes. As a researcher he has published papers, security advisories and tools. His recent work includes the ASP.NET padding oracle exploit and the BEAST and CRIME attacks against SSL.
- Thai Duong
- Thai is a pool hustler pretending to be a security engineer at Google.